INNOVATION AND RFID TECHNOLOG
Experimenting with technology is part of our daily routine. We have developed several RFID projects that simplify and validate operations for pharmaceutical operators.
Chiapparoli Logistica also plays an active role in industry-wide projects promoted by Consorzio Dafne offering innovative supply chain services.
Chiapparoli Logistica is constantly improving its processes to make them more efficient, better organised, flexible and customized.
Our Lean Logistics department is continuously reviewing procedures with the aim of getting rid of no added value activities making changes at different levels to improve processes and support for your business.
Lean Logistics is based on a virtuous cycle: flexible and rapid response to customers’ needs, maximum reliability in the delivery phase, reduction of waste and its related costs.
We have a proprietary network and we guarantee maximum protection for our IT systems. Our in-house development team ensures that our solutions are of the very highest quality and reliability. Our plants are interconnected to ensure maximum security and business continuity.
Our strengths: process automation and logistics platform management using a company-wide, GxP-validated, unique software platform which ensures efficient and rapid distribution.
Optical archiving to optimize internal processes and a dashboard for tracking shipments. A Business Intelligence capable of monitoring performance.
The quality system is one of our company’s pillars. Chiapparoli Logistica has designed its quality system not only in compliance with current regulations, but also to be suitable according to the needs of every customer. We are able to manage several businesses flows compliant with current GMP/GDP, thanks to ISO 9001 certification, and relevant authorization issued by Italian Medicine Agency (AIFA ) and Italian Ministry of Health.
find out more
- Deviations and CAPA management system (Corrective Action and Preventive Action system to eliminate every non-conformity raised by audits and inspections)
- Auditing of carriers and suppliers of other services Complaint management system
- HACCP system (requirements for food products, including dietary supplements)
- KPI analysis (internal KPI systems can be easily adapted according to customer requirements in the case of specific parameters to measure)
- Temperature monitoring during transport of pharmaceuticals using worst case approach until the last mile
- Regular meetings with customers and requests for active participation during carrier audits
- Root cause analysis approach to manage non-conformities, to identify solutions that minimize the risk to better manage the non-conformities.
Chiapparoli Logistica has also granted with Higher Level evaluation the LSLC statement as a reference tool for the assessment of companies’ resilience.
TAPA CERTIFIED SECURITY SYSTEM
Our integrated global security system protects you against the risk of theft, tampering or sabotage, and industrial espionage.
We have granted TAPA certification.
find out more
- Internal and external video surveillance active 24/7.
- We have an external perimeter and internal volumetric monitoring system.
- We have a perimeter presence detection system.
- A team of well-trained people take prompt action in the event of an emergency out of working hours.
- We have a dedicated connection with a highly qualified security firm.
- Our facilities are earthquake and flood resistant.
- Our warehouses have a controlled constant temperature to maintain product quality.
- Our Water Mist firefighting system also covers cold storage.